Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Weekend!

(image via Dappled Grey)

Happy Weekend Team Three Days Three Ways! A few tidbits to launch you into your Friday and the upcoming weekend. Good luck if you're competing, and see you round!

I love the
Tom's shoes leading this post that are polo inspired (okay, and I have a thing for red shoes). Plus the short telenovela that comes along with it!

Jackie at Regarding Horses is vying for the World Equestrian Games Blogospondent and I say we rally around her. Visit her blog to find out more about it and give your creative input. Go Jackie! Plus, she posted a super cute picture of us which is a bonus.

The competition season has swung into action. Check out the USEA for a schedule.

If you're like me and think it's cool whenever horses are on TV then you'll want to tune in to HRTV this Monday, March 15th at 10:30pm est for highlights of the USET holiday gala fundraiser presented by SUCCEED & Wellington Classic Dressage. The event featured a whole slew of top-notch equestrians including Gina Miles, Hawley Bennett, and Cathy Wieschhoff with Karen O'Connor officiating. Who wants to miss that?

Did you read Allison Springer's interview? She talks about the training session with Katie Prudent this weekend at Three Runs Plantation in Aiken, SC and says, "She actually teaches the auditors as well. You can’t help but learn when you’re around her. Katie really talks to the crowd.Everyone should come and watch." I agree! Contact Sara Ike at sara.ike@usef.org if you want to go this weekend.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You have a thing for red shoes too? I'm more and more convinced we were destined to be best blogger friends. :) I saw those wrap boots the other day and adored them.

    And thank you so much for your support! I think this whole blogospondent contest process will be tons of fun even if I don't make the final cut. I'm certainly going to do everything I can though! Rubs to the Ellie girl from me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin