Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Weekend!


This picture makes me feel like it's a good time to run away to join the circus what with the sun starting to shine a bit more. Regardless of whether or not you make for the circus or a 3-Day Event this weekend, I hope you have fun! Here are some Friday treats I thought you might enjoy:



Southern Pines II takes place this weekend and all your favorites will be there including Phillip Dutton, Mara Dean, and Boyd Martin.

I'm enjoying Eventing Nation's Bracket Battle of Event Horses. Who's your pick?

Southern Pines II is also the first in the PRO Tour Event Series and there will be some new additions like the Britches and Bling Saturday night party. A double whammy of cool.

I'm loving Dappled Grey.

Zara Phillips in a behind-the-scenes video for Musto.

SUCCEED is always doing good things. They started an ebay auction on behalf of Courtney King-Dye. Support her by buying items in the auction or donating something yourself! One of my favorites is the "I prefer flats" tote bag by Horse Shoes By Design.

The FEI's Event Rider's Association has launched a new website.

Plus, a few Three Days Three Ways interviews you may have missed in the hubub:
Robert Kellerhouse, Galway Downs organizer

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin